Monday, February 14, 2011

Let Me Entertain You

Well, this one is a bit long overdue. Remember I mentioned something weird happening on the night I found out about Spooner and the barmaid? Well, I was about to go to sleep when my phone vibrated next to my head. It was good old Tomski with another proposition. And for the uninitiated, my responses are the ones in the green bubble. Sorry, I can't tolerate bad English even in text messages. Yes, I am anal about that so shut up. :)



Funny how he gets defensive when I asked if he was on holiday? I guess asking valid questions is out of fashion these days. Anyway...



No, I have no qualms saying, "Go wank." Really.



Uhmm... No Tomski, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you wanted from me. But I can never resist an opportunity to take the piss. ;)
In any case, here's the clincher...



And just in case you're wondering, nothing happened that night and he has not pursued the matter either.

Can we kick it? Oh yes, we can. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment